Diesel Engine Instructor
This course will allow candidates teach the RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance and Engine Care course. The course will go through the details of teaching and break down the course into a structure for the student to understand and enjoy. A level higher than the Diesel Engine course is required for the potential Instructors.
- Course Type: Theory and Practical
- Required Experience: Some engine experience
- Assumed Knowledge: Complete understanding of a diesel engine and associated parts.
- Course Content: Instruction of basic maintenance and engine care. Awareness of the main systems of a marine diesel engine. Able to take simple measures to prevent mechanical breakdown at sea and rectify defects which do not require workshop support
- Ability After Course: Be able to deliver RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance and Engine Care courses.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Cost: On Enquiry