This course will allow candidates teach the RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance and Engine Care course. The course will go through the details of teaching and breaking down the course into a structure for the student to understand and enjoy. A level higher than the Diesel Engine course is required for the potiential Instructors.
- Course Type: Theory and Practical
- Required Experience: Some engine experience
- Assumed Knowledge: Complete understanding of a diesel engine and associated parts.
- Course Content: Instruction of basic maintenance and engine care. Awareness of the main systems of a marine diesel engine. Able to take simple measures to prevent mechanical breakdown at sea and rectify defects which do not require workshop support
- Ability After Course: Be able to deliver RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance and Engine Care courses.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Cost: On Enquiry